U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc., a member of the Russell 2000, is a leading producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. Over its 117-year history, U.S. Silica has developed core competencies in mining, processing, logistics and materials science that enable it to produce and cost-effectively deliver over 260 products to customers across our end markets. The Company currently operates nine industrial sand production plants and eleven oil and gas sand production plants. The Company is headquartered in Frederick, Maryland and also has offices located in Chicago, Illinois and Houston, Texas. We are looking to add a dynamic Maintenance Technician to our Crane, TX team! The Maintenance Technician will fabricate, install, maintain, and repair all equipment, machinery, and facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Inspects work areas and equipment prior to beginning tasks
- Fabricates equipment and fix facilities as required
- Installs new equipment, machinery, and facilities using blueprints, schematic diagrams, installation manuals, etc.
- Performs maintenance on all equipment, facilities, and machinery in accordance with established schedules and procedures.
- Troubleshoots, diagnosis, and repairs equipment, facilities, and machinery.
- Determines proper methods and materials used in repairs.
- Hoists, transports, and positions equipment as required using cranes, hoisting apparatus, and powered vehicles.
- Clean up and other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Previous maintenance experience
U.S. Silica is an equal opportunity employer for all without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status. U.S. Silica is a smoke- and drug-free workplace. The above description is intended to capture the essential functions of the job, nature and level of work as of the preparation date. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties that may be required of the position. This job description may be modified at any time with or without notice.