KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but comparable experience may be substituted for a degree.
Required Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to obtain results through others. Strong facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Travel Requirements: Local travel throughout Maryland and West Virginia
Computer and Software Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint. SAP experience helpful.
- Working knowledge of quarry operations
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to maintain composure and a high level of professionalism when under pressure
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Sound knowledge of OH&S and environmental policies and procedures.
- Mechanical knowledge