This position is responsible for the development of markets or product(s) for Granule & Mining By-products (primarily undersize “fines” and caprock) generated in the granule making and mining processes, that cannot be utilized for roofing granules.
Experience working with Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and Wisconsin Department of Transportation
B.S. in Engineering, Material Science, or Business; other technical undergraduate degrees may be considered
5+ years of successful experience in sales, market, product, or business development
Exposure to aggregates/industrial minerals, building materials, cement and/or asphalt and logistics
• Granule Sales By-products - Create, identify and develop markets and/or products to consume of Granule & Mining By-product material
• Develop and maintain customer files to monitor contract, supply agreement expiration/renewal and pricing changes proactively
• Manage the logistics required to support the By-product business
• Maintain relationships with customers once the business, product, and or relationship is established
• Develop and maintain market knowledge, competitors, pricing, volume market trends, etc
• Develop sales forecast, volume, pricing revenues and assist in setting of goals and objectives
• Prepare reports as directed
• Communicate sales issues to the management team, assist in resolving any product related or customer issues
• Coordinate with various departments to develop/produce the required marketing material for Granule & Mining By-product sales
• Other duties, special projects as assigned.
For full job description and to apply: https://gafsgi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SGI_Careers/job/Pembine-WI/Technical-Sales-Specialist_8401