Salary: $85k - $100k + Bonus!
Company seeks a Maintenance Superintendent to Supervise maintenance and operational activities. This person’s main emphasis will be in executing maintenance strategies but it may include pit and/or plant production and product loading.
- Training and development of team, scheduling, performance management, and effective leadership of hourly workforce.
- Successfully implement the Company's safety and environmental processes.
- Monitor, recommend, and implement repairs and routine maintenance of equipment, buildings and grounds.
- Investigates abnormal operating events or equipment failures to determine cause; makes adjustments, repairs, and/or modifications as needed.
- Fully develop and implement a world class maintenance management system and environmental objectives and metrics.
- Successfully lead and manage to established production, safety
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Mining, Civil) or equivalent experience required
- 5+ Years of experience in aggregate operations with understanding of mineral processing equipment such as crushers, screens, scrubbers, conveyors, and associated mobile equipment preferred
- Minimum 5+ year supervisory experience in a mining environment preferred
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
For additional information:
Stephen S. Stauffer
Phone: 610-437-5040 x102