Salary: $130k to 160k
Fleet & Equipment Manager
Company seeks a Fleet & Equipment Manager to be responsible for building excellent relationships with leaders, mechanics & operations within the company and outside the company. The Fleet & Equipment Manager will be responsible for understanding the hazards of mining and maintenance and ensure safety of all teams.
- Travel daily from site to site, seeking personal insight into the current state of the fleet.
- Lead a world-class fleet maintenance program, working side-by-side with employees, vendors, and contractors.
- Perform and direct proper documentation of all service and repair work.
- Instructive in the creation of, and is personally involved in, the training of all equipment operators.
- Work with other managers and owners to make equipment upgrade and replacement decisions.
- Ensure that all equipment & facility safety regulations are exceeded, implementing new policies as needed.
- Continuously improve the functionality of all facilities, ensuring that they are spaces for high performance work.
- Work with HR to address conduct and performance issues within facilities & maintenance teams.
- 10 Years of experience as a heavy equipment diesel mechanic
- 3 Years of experience managing a team of heavy equipment diesel mechanics
- Driver's License with at least 5 years clean MVR
- Advanced computing skills, in particular with spreadsheets and email correspondence.
- Advanced math, reading, and writing skills
- Spanish is a plus
Contact Stephen Stauffer:
Phone: 610-437-5040 x102
Don't forget to follow United Employment's LinkedIn Page to Stay Up to Date on the Newest Employment Opportunities Nationwide! https://lnkd.in/e5FzD9H