Nightshift Maintenance Mechanic
This position involves repairing and maintaining stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc. May also be asked to operate mobile equipment, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary. This position is on the nightshift.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment, along with cross training on plant operations.
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to weld, cut, and performs minor fabrication on plant.
- Ability to work in outdoor environment & in elevated areas.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug test and physical