Martin Marietta Materials
Red Oak, GA
Lead and direct production employees in all phases of plant operations. This is a Nightshift position
- Assure the compliance with all delegated limits of authority.
- Welding Experience Required.
- Be responsible for scheduling and organizing employees to accomplish production operations.
- Plan and conduct daily safety/operational meetings with employees under your supervision.
- Complete all reports and records as required.
- Responsible for the proper care, maintenance and location of all tools and equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping throughout work area.
- Assist in other jobs and areas of mine, plant and maintenance as directed by Management.
- Communicate any ideas that might reduce costs and/or improve overall production.
- Insure all EPA standards are maintained in regard to oil spills, oil leaks and dust control.
- Lead by example on all MMM safety rules/procedures and MSHA compliance standards and ensure that all employees under your direction are following established safety polices/procedures.
- Encourage employees to participate in Guardian Angel activities.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 3+ years industry experience; with a minimum of 1 year supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Must be safety-conscious, dependable, motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, if needed.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test, physical and background check.