Aggregate Field Supervisor
Valley-Wide Aggregate Mining company is seeking applicants for the position of a Field Operations Supervisor. You will be located in the West Valley with Locations ranging from North Peoria to Buckeye. This position provides leadership in the field for operations management associated with aggregate production mining operations.
YOU MUST HAVE AGGREGATE MINING EXPERIENCE
- Lead a safety driven environment
- Effective manage the site productivity and performance of employees through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Direct and monitor site production while maintaining safe operation.
- Maintain compliance for company and industry policies.
- Inspect Equipment and perform repairs as needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills to ensure all paperwork is completed properly and in a timely manner.
- Must have 2-8 years experience in the aggregate mining field
- Good Knowledge of sand and aggregate mining materials production.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of heavy equipment, crushing and wash plant spreads.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- be able to meet all MSHA safety requirements and adhere to company safety policies.
- be able to complete work tasks under various adverse weather conditions including heat in excess of 100 degrees, cold and rain.
- Typical work schedule consists of daytime hours Monday through Friday, but may be required to work overtime, nights and or weekends.
- be able to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time; grip, climb, reach, shovel, squat, crawl, or pull, push, as well as, bend and lift up to 80 pounds.
Available after 90 Days of employment:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 6 Major Paid Holidays
- 401k Program after one year of employment
- 40 hours of PTO after 90 days